Emirates announces pilot recruitment drive in IrelandPadraig Conlon 11 Jul 2023
Gulf carrier Emirates say they are looking for Ireland’s best pilots to come fly with them.
The pilot roadshows, the first to be held in more than three years in Ireland, will take place in Dublin on 19 and 20 August as the airline looks to recruit experienced pilots.
The three pilot roadshows will be held at the Clayton Hotel Charlemont, Charlemont Street, Dublin 2
– Saturday, 19th August at 10am
– Saturday, 19th August at 1pm
– Sunday, 20th August at 10am
Emirates pilots fly one of the world’s youngest and most modern fleets of 260 all wide-body aircraft of Airbus A380s and Boeing 777s fleet to diverse destinations across the airline’s network spanning six continents and over 140 destinations.
The airline continuously invests in its fleet and will take delivery of its A350 fleet from mid-2024 and the Boeing 777-Xs from 2025.
The roadshow is an opportunity to secure a rewarding and exciting career with Emirates and for potential candidates to learn about the recruitment process, meet with current Emirates pilots, and learn more about the benefits and remuneration package, which include:
- Tax-free salary
- Accommodation in a three or four-bedroom villa
- Eligibility for profit share
- Life and Accident, Medical and dental insurance
- Education allowance for children between the ages of 4 and 19
- Chauffeur-driven limo service between home in Dubai and airport while on duty
- Annual leave and annual leave tickets for pilots and their eligible family
- Unlimited concessional travel benefits for pilots and their family; discounted tickets for friends
- The Emirates Platinum card offers employees thousands of exclusive offers and discounts from hundreds of retail, leisure, service, and hospitality brands in the UAE and globally.
Emirates’ pilots complete robust, evidence-based and competency-based training programmes in-house with highly skilled instructors in specially designed environments.
The airline’s cutting-edge training facility houses 10 full-flight simulators for Boeing 777s and Airbus 380s.
The airline is investing US$135 million in building a new, highly advanced pilot training facility spanning 63,318sq.ft, set to open in March 2024.
The facility will house 6 more full-flight simulators for its future fleet, including the A350 and Boeing 777-9 aircraft.
As a pilot for Emirates, you will be based in vibrant Dubai, which has a strong reputation as one of the safest, most secure and tech-savvy cities in the world.
With plenty of opportunities for growth and career progression as part of the Emirates team, interested candidates should arrive at the venue on time, on their chosen roadshow day.
Prior registration is not required and interested pilots who are unable to attend the roadshow but are interested in pursuing a career with Emirates can also make an online application at http://www.emiratesgroupcareers.com/pilots/.
Emirates flies up to 720 passengers from Dublin to Dubai daily on-board its Boeing 777 twice-daily services.