‘Our Mental Health services run throughout Christmas, even on Christmas Day!’Padraig Conlon 22 Dec 2023
Turn2Me, a national mental health charity, has emphasised that its services will be running throughout the Christmas period, including on Christmas Day.
The charity is offering adults living in Ireland up to six free one-to-one counselling sessions, unlimited paid counselling sessions, and free support groups on its website, Turn2Me.ie
The support groups are entirely anonymous and are facilitated by a psychotherapist who will guide people through the difficulties they’re facing.
Any adult in Ireland can sign up for these services by creating an account on Turn2Me.ie and clicking into the support group listings.
Turn2Me’s Christmas support groups are listed below:
- Monday the 25th at 5pm – ‘Christmas Blues’ support group
- Tuesday the 26th at 5pm – ‘Family Issues’ support group
- Wednesday the 27th at 5pm – ‘Bereavement’ support group
- Thursday the 28th at 5pm – ‘Family Issues’ support group
- Friday the 29th at 5pm – ‘Bereavement’ support group
- Sunday the 31st at 5pm – ‘Feeling Alone’ support group
Turn2Me is encouraging anyone who is struggling during the holidays to sign up for its free support groups.
All these services are available on the Turn2Me website, Turn2Me.ie